Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Expecting...



Yes, that is correct. We are expecting baby #2 (no NOT twins) in early May! We are so excited! I have definitely been sicker this pregnancy. That may be due to the fact that I have a toddler to chase around now but maybe we are having a girl? Either way, I will not complain. I know too many friends and family that cannot get pregnant so I am just content to get through these months and to know that I have been given the gift to be a mom again. We will find out in December what we are having if you would like to make a guess in the comment box!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

congrats! That is soooo exciting...i was soooo sick with riley and not at all with braden, so I'm guessing girl! And bytheway since I'm looking at this from phone onlt the picures came up first and I thought it was twins lol

Gary and Jadee said...

Jess- I wondered if that would be the consenses on the twin thing...therefore, I had to clarify! Ha ha.

HOPE said...

Congratulations!! Im gonna guess a girl!!! Do you have names you like?? Miss you! :)

Laura said...

Congrats!!! I'll say girl just because it's nice have one to have one of each :)

And no, I'm not excited to go back to work...which is why I might draw it out until February!

Post some belly pics because they're fun!

The Rowley's said...

Yay! Congrats guys! I vote girl.

Stefanie said...

I need it to be a girl so i can make her a tutu!!

McKays said...

I'm gonna say boy...cause no one else has. WAHOO! So excited for a new little Hallman!

Shani said...

I am voting boy. Just because.