Sunday, May 2, 2010

Updated house pictures








The house is looking more and more like a house. They have started the travertine in the mud room, laundry room, half bath, kids bathroom and master bathroom. The dry wall and mudding is all done. We have made decisions about hardwood, cabinets and granite counter tops. So many decisions and hard not to second guess yourself. In fact, we have already changed cabinet colors which caused hardwood floor and granite color changes. But I think we are done changing our minds. The brick and stucco have been picked out. It's a lot more fun seeing everything come to together cuz I can actually picture what everything is supposed to look like.

For those that care, I will be 32 weeks on Tuesday and I promise to post an 8 month pregnancy picture of my belly.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, get that pic of your belly posted!

Your house is coming along so fast! So exciting!