Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We have finally begun

This may be a boring post to many but to me and Gary, we couldn't be happier! It has taken us so long to find a lot, house plan, builder, and most of all...a loan! But that's all in the past now. We have finally started our new house and couldn't be more excited about the progress already made. We started the process on February 11th and hope to be done by the middle or end of June, just in time to bring a new baby home to our new house. Many more pictures will be posted along the way.

Our lot in Kaysville before the first shovel

Another angle

The process has begun!



7 comments:

Shani said...

I am soooooooooooooo excited for you. I hope it is done in time for the baby to come home to. Love the location

McKays said...

I wanna see a house plan! Can you email me one?

Meggera said...

Oh man! I want to go see it... and I mean NOW! I love watching the process of a home being built! I also want to see the floorplan.. I am a little weird like that! P.S. I need belly shots of your cute pregnant body!

Amy said...

SOOOO Exciting! Can't wait to see more!

Laurie said...

These photos make me so excited and jealous. I so want to build a house.

Bishop Family said...

How exciting. I hope you get it done and settled in before the baby. I can't wait to see the progress of it, keep posting pics of it. How have you been feeling by the way?

The Barbers said...

Oh Jadee building a house is so amazing and fun! It really is and everytime you go to see it it gets more and more exciting! I am so happy for you guys