Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a...

So I had my 16 week appointment today. The doctor had gotten a new 4-D ultrasound machine...too bad he admitted to not being trained on it yet. But he said, there was no mistaking that there was a boy inside of me! Gary is thrilled, me...I'm working on it. I just always thought I would have a girl first. I almost even bought a girl's outfit the other day with my mom but then decided against it thinking I would be disappointed if I happened to have a boy first. But, of course we are very excited to finally know the sex and I know the boy thing will grow on me. Here's to raising a future BYU football player!!!!

9 comments:

McKays said...

So fun! We are excited. All these boys will keep Jeneveve tough!

Amy said...

Congrats! Boys are fun!

Jessica said...

awesome!!! josh wanted a boy first so that he could protect all his little sisters-didn't happen for us that way obviously but it's a great point and i hope that gets you a little more excited!

Amy and Kris said...

Wow! Congrats! That little boy will have you wrapped around his little finger in no time! :)

Kris said...

and when he turns 18 and gets a scholarship to the U of U and really wants to play football for them, then what are you going to do? :) I know you and your mother are over the moon!

Shani said...

Chase is sooooooooooooo excited to have a boy cousin to play with! Poor Jeneveve.......

Jackie said...

Wow a boy. That is so cool. We need to go shopping now.

Jordan and Kristi said...

your so funny!! having a boy will be so fun, and just think your next one (a girl) will have an older brother to take care of her and look out for her!! i'll help you find some cute boy stuff, and better yet byu has tons of cute baby boy stuff!!

Meghan said...

i cried too - i wanted a girl. and my little man is my favorite ever... so don't be sad. boys rule. (girls are cool too, i have recently learned). i am super excited for you.